WWE Awesome Match List (“Match of the Year Contenders,” if that’s your thing).
- Daniel Bryan vs. Bray Wyatt (Royal Rumble)
- Wyatt Family vs. The Shield (Elimination Chamber)
- Sami Zayn vs. Antonio Cesaro (NXT ArRIVAL)
- Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H (WrestleMania XXX)
- Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton vs. Batista (WrestleMania XXX)
- WeeLC: El Torito vs. Hornswoggle (Extreme Rules)
- Evolution vs. The Shield (Extreme Rules)
- Charlotte Flair vs. Natalya Neidhart (NXT Takeover)
- Last Man Standing: John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt (Payback)
- No DQ/Elimination: Evolution vs. The Shield (Payback)
I can’t believe 2014 is the year that I’m really into Hornswoggle.
11. 2/3 Falls Tag Team Title Match: Jimmy and Jey Uso vs. Luke Harper and Erik Rowan (Battleground)
12. Lumberjack Match: Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose (SummerSlam)
13. Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena (SummerSlam)
14. Sami Zayn vs. Tyson Kidd vs. Tyler Breeze vs. Adrian Neville (NXT Takeover: Fatal Fourway)
some of the funniest jokes on gravity falls
I honestly don’t know why I’m not allowed to watch this.
Why, yes, I did make a special trip to Walgreens just for this guy.
Beat Saints Row IV. Rewarding myself with Freckle Bitch’s.
From Ms. Marvel #8 by G. Willow Wilson, Adrian Alphona, and Ian Herring
I want a comic book movie with a great female villain
I want a movie with a female hero who doesn’t need to be rescued by her male counterpart
I want a comic book movie where the female hero’s costume isn’t somehow made to be more feminine or sexual
I want a movie where-
I want a comic book movie that gives due recognition to the creators of—
Dredd was a pretty fantastic movie. Excellent birthday present from Karl Urban to me.
DREDD punched way above its weight class. We’re talking ROBOCOP comic book movies good.
AT FIRST I WAS CRYING BECAUSE HE WAS WATCHING PORN
BUT NOW I’M CRYING BECAUSE HE WAS LITERALLY WATCHING A BEE SWARM